Wear- and abrasion-resistant coatings
Blome’s complementary line of abrasion-resistant coatings provide the strongest protection against harsh environments. These are commonly used as tank linings where there is high abrasion within the environment. This line includes epoxys, novolac epoxies and vinyl esters that have additives such as aluminum oxide, Teflon and silicate carbone that heavily increase the level of abrasion that can be withstood.
Our technical experts can help you determine the best-fitting abrasion-resistant coating formulation to meet your unique needs. You can trust Blome’s industrial tank linings for long-lasting protection, matched with the expertise and guidance you need for successful application.
Wear-Resistant Coatings Products
- THERMCRETE IF- Iron-Filled Ultra Heavy-Duty Cementitious Polyurethane Mortar Surfacer
- TL-40AR Abrasion Resistant Ceramic Filled Sprayable/Brushable Epoxy Coating
- TL-45AR Abrasion Resistant High Build Novolac Epoxy Lining
- TL-81AR Fast Curing High Build Abrasion Resistant Epoxy Coating & Lining
- TL-91AR Abrasion Resistant Novolac Epoxy Lining
- TL-220S AR Sprayable Abrasion Resistant NSF 61 Approved Vinly Ester
- TL-223S AR Sprayable, Abrasion Resistant Vinyl Ester Lining
- TL-225NS Sprayable Teflon Filled Vinyl Ester Coating & Lining
- TL-280AR Abrasion Resistant Ceramic Filled Sprayable Vinyl Ester
- TL-405AR Trowellable Abrasion Resistant Woven Roving Reinforced Vinyl Ester Lining
- TL-405HMW Woven Roving Reinforced Trowel Applied Vinyl Ester Lining
- TL-405HT Trowellable Mat Reinforced High Temperature Vinyl Ester Lining