Gateway Composites Wentzville, MO office is in search of a motivated individual to join our growing Structural Engineering Department. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company working on challenging projects both locally and across the U.S.
- Expert level skills and extensive practical experience in all aspects of building structural systems necessary to accurately analyze plans, data, designs, operations and maintenance practices and the management thereof.
- Must possess extensive skill in facility infrastructure structural theory and practical applications in order to develop accurate estimates and makes sound recommendations for repairs, sustainment and optimization of building infrastructure systems.
- 5+ years of heavy industrial experience performing composite, steel, and concrete design work.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal input from other engineers and management.
- Ability and desire to take the lead role on project support from design through construction.
- Ability and desire to interact with clients is required.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook are required.
- Autocad experience is required and ability to independently produce engineering design drawings is highly desired.
- Experience with Staad software and experience performing finite element analysis using Staad is highly desired.
- Ability to occasionally travel to jobsites in order to support clients on projects.
- Required Experience: 5+ years Structural Engineering Design
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering is a plus
- P.E. License or ability to obtain P.E. license within 1-2 years is required
- S.E. License or ability to obtain S.E. license within 1-2 years is a plus
- US Citizenship required
Gateway Composites offers an extraordinary opportunity, a competitive salary, an exceptional benefits package.
Gateway Composites values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.