Gateway Composites is in search of motivated individuals to join our growing Sales Department and support our Midwest and North East divisions. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company working on challenging projects both locally and across the U.S.
Reasons to Join Our Team:
- We are completing a large marketing investment with new image, branding and ongoing technical support.
- Composite material focus in traditional and cutting edge technologies (weaving, coating, and pultrusion).
- Small, team focused work environment (ability to make an impact on company trajectory).
- Market research to optimally position Gateway Composites.
- Educate customers on new technically advanced raw materials and reinforcement systems.
- Provide solutions for customer needs using innovative materials for new product applications.
- Research, generate, vet and follow-up on existing & new technical sales leads to drive sales growth.
- Collaborate with our technical operations and engineering teams to answer technical pre-sale customer questions and post-sale support through our Above & Beyond Network.
- Liaise between customer and in-house teams to create products that grow new business sales.
- Create pricing strategies and estimates for sales leads.
- Prepare and participate in technical trade shows.
- Collaborate to develop and maintain marketing materials including our social media presence.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical sales experience in a business-to-business technical industrial products industry. Ideally some experience in the composites industry.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical discipline.
- Excellent PC computer skills.
- Some travel required.
- US Citizenship required
Gateway Composites offers an extraordinary opportunity, a competitive salary, an exceptional benefits package.
Gateway Composites values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.