Quality Assurance will develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives to eliminate quality defects, provide support & training to manufacturing locations, and establish process controls and statistical quality monitoring techniques for new product launches.
- You will gather, compile, & analyze quality data to convert into usable & actionable information.
- You will lead assigned projects in quality assurance, manufacturing, distribution, and safety.
- You will proactively identify projects to improve efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of processes.
- You will utilize appropriate problem-solving tools, identify root cause and corrective actions for productivity improvement and waste reduction projects.
- You will quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate product quality and report results in an effective manner.
- You will utilize core Quality Engineering tools and methodologies for product/process evaluation and improvement.
- You will implement programs and projects on time and on budget.
- You will prepare and distribute effective communication for customers and operations facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field
- 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably in quality
- Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- US Citizenship required
Gateway Composites offers an extraordinary opportunity, a competitive salary, an exceptional benefits package.
Gateway Composites values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.